Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2012 03:14:39 -0500
Just to clarify, when I said Donna may beat me to posting about the
tiny baby, all I meant was that she might post before I did! I adore
Donna and would never suggest she'd inflict violence on anyone! That
out of the way, the little junkyard boy is indeed doing wonderfully.
He's discovering he loves toys and pouncing and bouncing on the bed,
and I feel like he's gotten heavier just since I've had him. It's
amazing seeing his personality developing-- he is quite a little
character! I haven't taken care of such a tiny kit in so long, I
forgot how intensely they do everything-- eat, play, sleep and
dream! Also, thanks for all the replies and good thoughts!

Rachel and the monster boys