Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 1996 15:31:44 EST
The other day I left a grocery bag on the floor with a few things still in
it (always a mistake).  I was upstairs and heard ka-thunk, pause, ka-thunk,
pause, all the way up the stairs.  Seems Harry had grabbed a golden apple
and was hauling it up one step at a time (and dropping it on each step)
till he reached the upstairs bathroom.  Since it wouldn't fit in the space
behind the wall, he dropped his prize (which now had numerous toothmarks on
it) and then he and Ralph curled up together on the rug next to it and went
to sleep.

Today I found a new hiding spot, which I'm sure is Harry's since it's one of
his favorite places to sleep.  There is a space under one of the kitchen
drawers; seems he has been dragging various pieces of hardware from the
drawers above and storing it in this spot.  I found an odd assortment of
screws, paper clips, a large coat hook, plastic bags, the long-lost kitchen
scissors (!) and other hardware items--along with the remains of a banana
peel (he loves bananas).  I think he is building a banana replicator.

--Ronnie
Cinderella, Ralph & Harry ("we wanna visit Bob's ferrets; we got lots of
ideas for new projects")