From:
Troy Lynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 10:52:06 -0500
What I've not read but is very likely to happen is that when the black
footed ferrets eat the poisoned prairie dogs, they too will be poisoned
as well as any other predator that eats the poisoned prairie dog and
black footed ferrets.

This is much more involved than poisoning prairie dogs...

Why aren't the bff being captured and relocated instead of captured and
vaccinated?  Am I missing something here?

Why is it that when something like this happens, no one looks beyond the
initial impact?  Are they completely ignorant?

tle (not in the mood for hugs today)