From:
"TRACONSA (PTY)LTD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 08:40:46 +0200
Hi you guys, I used to receive mail from the Ferret Forum Mailing List,
and then it just stopped - does anyone know how I can get back on it
again??  (Bearing in mind this is definately the best list!!!) I just
want to be in touch with as many people and their ferrets as possible.

It seems my hopes and dreams of becoming a ferret mommy are not coming
true.  A permit to import the ferrets was turned down the other day.  So
the guy is going to try again - we will see in another 3 months or so.
PLeeeeezzze hold thumbs for me - maybe just maybe we will add new member
(or three) to our existing little family of two kittens (moola and po)
little human girlie Calsi, and the husband Jamie.

TTFN  fondest regards - -  gillian (durban - south africa)