Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2009 05:51:04 EST
dear readers
mom's,dad's and can't for the grannies.

Happy New year and may our Lord and God Bless each baby with health and
a loving home, let not find them just tossed out with the trash or what
ever the evjoy doing. May the Blessing be many for one and all,and yes
Granny is back, I'm still slow,but its still Granny,it will take longer
to write, but that too will take time, as i'm slo w, but my heart is
there with you. My Angels what I would of done without you. kiss
everyone for me

love for all times,now and forever
Granny