From:
Hope Keebler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 14:00:41 EDT
There has been small battles in my house for the past week deciding who
the alpha male is going to be....and the winner is Spook (my new ferret).
I have noticed Kaspar when they see eachother, he stands sideways at him
and Spook will simply refuse to look at us in the eyes, I have tried many
times, he will shut his eyes if he cant look away.  Kaspar however, will
gladly look you in the eyes.  I have also recently discovered that Kaspar
is either partially or entirely deaf.  He shows no normal signs of it
though.  I made them a new toy, since we moved I had a lot of extra boxes
when I unpacked, so I took 3 of them and cut hold connecting them together.
In one I put packing peanuts (their favorite one) in the next is crumpled
paper and on top of that one is shredded paper.  They absolutely love it.
They play in there atleast an hour a day.  The new kitten (Hera) thinks
she is a ferret and plays with them all day long and sleeps with them, she
tries to fit in the boxes also.  She refuses to play without other cat
(Patches).  My new place is becoming an animal house, but I love them and
they get lots of love and attention and care.

hopeHooHope and Shawn
Kaspar--Where is that darn cat, I am ready to play
Spook- Lets go play in the boxes
Hera- hey I am a ferret too