From:
"Nancy L. Silvernale" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 1996 08:07:45 -0500
Hi, Everyone!

A few weeks ago I had a posting on one of my males who was showing the signs
of an adrenal tumor.  Several of you responded with your personal accounts
of this disease -- and I THANK YOU!

Just an update (which confuses me even more).  Shortly after my posting (1-2
weeks maybe?) his fur started growing back along his spine.  He never went
COMPLETELY bald along his spine ..  it got VERY thin with a couple of bald
spots.

But now that his fur is growning back ..  it's yellow???  I mean a very
distinct YELLOW!?!  I want to start calling him racer back!  His energy
hasn't changed since day 1 and he's still the bully in the bunch, but now I
can pick him out of everyone when he's on the other side of the room -- from
his yellow "racer back"!

Have any of you encountered having your babies fur grow back in .. yellow??
(oh, yes .. he's a black sable with a white undercoat)

Nancy (mom of 6)