Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2008 15:43:00 GMT
OK, so we know who this girl is and where she goes to school. There
are videos of her drinking. Can't we just get the ferret from her? Pay
for it, or make it part of a plea agreement with the guardian, who is
guilty of multiple crimes here? After all, the guardian (not the minor
child) is legally responsible for that ferret, and also for the kids
engaging in dangerous and criminal activity. The guardian is legally
able to hand it over, too. The parents may not care what the kids do,
but I bet they care when it comes back to bite them.

--Clover
and the rezweezils