Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 11:47:47 EDT
And most of you know that. But in being busy with the summer/fall
season, I had let my reading "slack" off a bit. Imagine my suprise,
that when I get hoppin into my emails again......'we're all stuck on
the same damn subject as when I left.....raw vs. kibble? C'mon guys!
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP - IF all you can do is fight about it. This is
ridiculous!!!! Raw is good. Kibble is good. Now GET OVER IT already!!!
Don't we have more important issues at hand, like say, oh - uhm,
discussing NEW ideas and hopes? Let's move on kids.  The
Raw/Kibble train pulled outta the station a few months ago......

Love, fuzzy kisses, and big piles of fert fun to you all!

Kim and Her Army Of Idiots......

[Moderator's note: As was mentioned, I don't see anyone fighting. Good
info though! BIG]