From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 11:33:34 -0500
Dargo- one of the FerretWIse GI ferrets ( Dad is serving in Iraq) is in
need of adrenal exploratory surgery .  We have assembled several ebay
auctions on his behalf to help us cover the vet fees for pre op, surgery,
post op care.  If you can help Dargo would be very thankful.

Dargo has been on monthly Lurpon injections for 3 mos without relief and
is on melatonin implant-- however he has no coat and is becoming somewhat
lethargic.  We and the hospice parents are doing all we can to keep the
remaining 3 GI ferrets healthy & safe for their Dad's return for5r Iraq.

Please consider participating in these ebay auctions or forwarding a tax
deductible donation to Ferret WIse Shelter - Dargo Fund, PO Box 561,
Marlborough, NH 03431-0561

Ferret Print 4 Dargo FerretWise
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4432614157

Feline - Ferret Cube & toy assortment
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7737735392

Also check out our other items in the ebay store which support shelter
programs!

Thanks for looking !

Alicia , Dargo & the Ferret Wise kids!

www.ferretwise.org