From:
Shannan Skitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2006 22:03:59 -0400
Dear Miss Leah,

Did ya see us on the 'puter?  Mommy says we are famous now and everyone
can watch us in the Ferret Couture fashion show!  I think we look really
good in the video, and I'm really excited that everyone can see it.  It's
on the IFC Ferret Aid website right by the Ferret Couture logo.

http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html

I hope your mommy lets you see it.  I had so much fun at the show, and
loved meeting all the really nice people.  I was really excited to have
Dr. Purcell and Kim Schilling take me on the runway.  Did you have them
carry you?  The other ferrets were so nice too!  Milo, Honey, Tonka,
Sidney, Max, and all of your family!  Wow I never met so many of us ferts
in one room.  We looked so good and had so many cookies it was great!  I
hope we can meet again soon and all those nice people will take my
picture again.  It was so much fun!

Many licks,
Deo

To support our shelter