From:
Shawn and Lori <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 02:22:25 -0800
Dear FML'ers,

Linda and Jane have been getting an unusual amount of ferrets in lately,
and in an effort to help them out, profit from the sale of a selection of
our store items will go directly to the shelter.  You can visit Turn Back
the Clock DVDs, an eBay store run by us, "ferret-math" at:

stores.ebay.com/turnbacktheclockdvds

The items designated for the Dook-n-Dance fund raiser are the following
items if bought at the "buy it now" price and paid for via Paypal before
11:59:59 seconds PM EST Monday, March 22 (one second before midnight
Tuesday):

- Lot of 5 Horror DVDs
- Lot of 7 Horror DVDs
- Glow-in-the-dark Bubble Bath
- 6" Cow decorative tin
- The Lucy Show 4 episode DVD
- Eliza's Horoscope (Tommy Lee Jones) DVD
- North American Predators VHS
- African Apes VHS
- The Lady Vanishes (Alfred Hitchcock) VHS
- The Royal Wedding (Fred Astaire) VHS

Note that only the items listed are eligible if their "buy it now" prices
are used (auction items not premissible for sale with like titles) and
items are paid for by the time listed above.  All profit (not our actual
cost for stock item) will be forwarded to Dook-n-Dance within one week of
the end of the sale and total amount raised will be posted on our "about
me" page and the FML.  All normal S&H costs apply to purchases, but
shipping discounts on multiple items available.  All other items can be
combined for shipping with items listed above, although profit from items
not listed above will go towards a fund for our own ferrets, as always,
and more specifically for Pirate's needed dental surgery.  Items will be
shipped the week of March 22 to address provided in Paypal payment.
Store will absorb all listing and Paypal fees.

Please email with any questions about sale or store policies listed on
our "about me" page at:

     From:
Lori and Rat's Brats
(Lance, Merlin, Nikita, Pirate and Sandy)

Visit Dook-n-Dance at:
dook-n-dance.org