From:
"Shelley R. Abare" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 19:20:18 -0500
Finally bit the bullet (fear of reaction) and got my guys vaccinated.
Knew I could'nt take them to the school without it.  I'm afraid I drove
the vet nuts with all my questions about the vaccine.  He was really
patient and answered all my questions.  He even gave my daughter a ton
of printouts for her report on Adrenal disease.  Thanks to Susan and Wes
at the Pensacola Ferret and Dove Rescue for the recommendation.  His
prices are reasonable too.  I was so scared they would have some terrible
reacation to the vac's that I put it off for ages.  But everyone was just
fine.  They went to sleep in thier carrier after leaving a "gift" for the
doctor.  They're so generous with thier "gifts".  They leave them every
where for me. :D

Thanks again to all who gave advise and offered suggestions for the trip
to the school.  It happens tuesday morning.  Wish me luck.

Shelley