From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2007 12:07:14 -0500
Hi Everyone,

All you people in the Northeast missed a GREAT time at the Ferretwise
Open House at Alicia's Art Studio on Saturday, Dec. 1. Ferrets folks
from the area met at Alicia's home and were treated to a tour of her
new studio Earlysunrise Fine Art . It is beautiful with many canvasas
in production for our viewing pleasure . Alicia had a variety of
snacks, something for everyone from flavored coffee, several kinds of
cheese, a fruit bread, and a veggie platter with her special pumpkin
spice dip that was to die for. The crowd was not as large as expected
because several members were ill. Rather than come and enjoy themselves
then chose to stay home and not spread the virus to the other people
and maybe the ferrets.

The owner of the studio, Nestle Ferret, was attendance and put up with
everyone intruding on his domain. He scurried from place to place
to be sure nothing was moved from where he wanted it. He is a real
sweetheart, but I think I saw him scowl when we moved one of his
sleeping houses. After snacks, Skyla, Susan, Maurice, Dino, Alicia,
Greg and I drove up the road to the Lee & Mt. Fuji restaurant for a
fantastic dinner and the traditional Yankee Swap. Gifts were opened
and everyone had a wonderful time.

The sun was setting and a storm was promised for the next day so I left
and drove to Charlestown. I received a Ferretwise pocketed apron as my
gift, great for moving around the house when I clean with a pocket big
enough to hold everything.

Holly, one of my Hospice Ferrets received a bag of gifts from her
Secret Santa. "Thank you Secret Santa for everything. I have tried to
be a good ferret all year. Being a ferret that is very hard to do."

Alicia really knows how to party, and her get togethers are the talk of
the season. Her Pumpkin Spice Dip will go down in history and if you
like pumpkin, you will love this. If you don't like pumpkin, you will
now.

Thank you to Alicia for starting the Holiday Season off with a great
party, and Happy Holidays to everyone.

Marilyn and the gang at Ledoux Hospice.