From:
snow dove <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 18:57:15 +0800
Hi,
I am new here.  I am just trying to learn all I can about my fuzzie.  He
is going on 4 months old.  His name is Bandit.  He is rather hyper little
guy but I am sure some of that will wear off maybe.lol but if not I love
him anyway.  He has really gotten to be a good friend.  He doesn't like
being held alot so I am trying to let him know that can be a good place
too.  Last night for the first time he let me hold him a long time walking
around the house.  He was so calm for a change.lol His name is Bandit and
he is a sable.

Thanks for listening.
Polly aka Snodove

--