From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 22:59:15 -0500
Hello all

For those of you who haven't heard, Pets Warehouse.com is advertising
seven-week old ferret kits for sale at a cost of $75.  They will ship them
to anyone who pays the cash.  A number of informed persons have posted to
the Small Animals message board at the site to criticize this policy, and
the site administrator has posted what can only be described as a lame
(and rude) excuse.  Don't let this one slip by you, folks.  If we make our
voices heard, perhaps we can change the Pets Warehouse animal sale policy.

The main site:  http://www.petswarehouse.com
The message board:
http://www.petswarehouse.com/cgi-bin/ubb/forumdisplay.pl?action=topics&forum
=Small+Animal&number=16&DaysPrune=30&LastLogin= (this URL may wrap in this
message- be sure to include the entire URL)

Pets Warehouse e-mail address:  [log in to unmask]

Mailing Address (send your letters!):
Petswarehouse.com
1550 Sunrise Highway
Copiague, NY 11726-0151