From:
Charles Staley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 1995 20:23:41 -0500
I also seem to have a problem with one of my ferrets when it comes to
using the litter pan.  Loki, our oldest, is very consistent and will only
not use the pan if I work extra hours and don't get to cleanthe pan as
often as usual.  Cricket, our youngest, is another story.  She
occaisionally uses the pan, but most of the time does not like to.  She
prefers a corner in the bathroom right behind the door (among other
places).  The bathroom of the apartment is basically their room, so at
times when we have company they spend most of the visit in the bathroom
because some of our friends fear anything that has fur.  Occaisionally
when we have company and the guests start to thin down and we let the
ferrets out again, Cricket will dash right to one chair in the living room
and relieve herself on the cushion....

When we separate her from loki and put her in a more confined space to
reaffirm her litter training, she has no problems using the pan, but once
she has any extra space forget it......:(

Anyone have any suggestions??

Butch