Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 05:36:21 -0800
I do not know what transpired between yesterdays post/poster and Debbie
(sunshine) But I feel, as a friend of hers I must come to her defense.  Yes
I will admitt she is a little nuts when it comes to her ferrets, Having
been to her home, I can tell you they want for nothing..except maybe free
roam of the couch..

Her cage set up and their play area has everything..and they get the best
of food.  Debbie could NEVER flame anyone..it is not her nature.  Maybe she
is too sensitive and she has some very strong opinions about some things
regarding her ferrets, and I think she trys to start some very interesting
threads/conversations about ferret related topics..some of these threads
take off..like the teeth discussion or who we all are..there have been many
others over the past year.  And even herself has admitted she is bad at
conveying in print what she is really trying to say..  I myself cant
understand some of the things she prints..but I get the gist of it..I dont
think she is talking down to anyone.  Sometimes she does repeat herself,
but there are always new people subscribing to the list who could benefit
from some of these questions, for example..  nail trimming, or ferret
proofing..or dominance issues.  She truly loves to help others, there are
things that keep her from working currently so she has a lot of time to
donate.  Her mother makes some wonderful hammocks, I myself have 2 of them,
and there are several shelters out there that have them too.  My point is,
she is just not capable of flamming..she is very diplomatic..a little too
sensitive and maybe a little nuts when it comes to her ferrets!

Stay fuzzy
June

=====
Yesterday I was the bug, today I am the windshield.  What will I be
tomorrow and the next day.