From:
Nicole Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 2009 17:32:56 -0400
Hi everyone,

My ferret, Grimsley, is going in for adrenal surgery tomorrow. He has
been on melatonin for awhile, but it isn't working anymore. We tried
lupron, dex, casodex, and nothing would relieve his bladder quite like
the cyst.

I have some questions: How long will he be in the hospital? What kind
of care will he need after the surgery? In case you can't tell I have
never had surgery done on one of my babies before. I am a nervous
wreck!!!

Thanks all!
Nicole

--