Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2007 14:44:38 +0000
I'm sorry for the late posting but I'm just now getting around to
checking the last couple of days of email. What I do is I write a check
out for the amount that I would've sent on insurance and delivery
confirmation and include it in with the package. When it's cashed you
will know that they received the package and plus it's a little bit of
money that could help the shelter. I don't expect any acknowledgement
because I'm sure shelters are very busy and don't have time to
acknowledge everyone who donates. Besides I donate for the ferrets not
for the acknowledgement