From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2008 16:34:01 -0500
I have a new problem with my right eye (complete vitreous separatin
from the retina and a little macular scarring) which is going to take
about 3 weeks so will beon for only limited amounts of time. Sorry, but
I can't see much through that eye at all right now and had to have an
emergency appointment for it today. Don't worry; this one is temporary,
not a worsening of the glaucoma.

I am goign to paste on something I was going to send as part of
comilation that I may not be able to get to now. These are two things
I learned due to the IFC Symposium. I was going to follow that with
health and behavior notes of some things learned but now...

Wolfy thinks that I look like a blond Ozzy Osbourne in drag. Hey, it
could have been worse... Who knows, with a little bronzer, a dark wig,
and outfit to hide my chest and hips, and some practice mumbling maybe
I could have an impersonation career. ;-) Luckily, Steve doesn't think
that we look like early separated siblings, but I am not sure if that
is more lucky for me or more lucky for Mr. Oh Oh.

I discovered at the symposium that Jean Carley stood out a lot. Her
build, posture and coloration differed a LOT from others, so by knowing
already where her table was I was able (I think) to spot her correctly
when someone asked where she could be found. (I use posture and
coloration a lot so there were others there who I had to get quite
close to before I would see who was who. With people I know I use
their walks a lot.)

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links: