From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 1996 08:12:09 -0700
Hi,
I've been a lurker here for about three months now, but I live in the Ca-Ca
state so I'll stay Anonymous for awhile yet.  First I wanted to thank
everyone on the FML for sharing your stories with us, I have been trying to
convince my husband for five years to let me get another fuzzie, but since
they were illegal here he didn't want to take the risk.  Since reading your
stories my husband realises what I've been saying all along, the fuzzbutts
are worth any amount of risk; >

So now he is letting me adopt a one year old sable male this weekend!!!!!  I
had a fuzzie adopt me in 1982 and had here until she crossed the rainbow
bridge in 1988, and I can't wait to fill the gaping vacuum this has left.
But I have a question, can anyone personally recommend a good vet in the
Santa Cruz area or S.C. Mountain area?  The Ferret Database has one listing
for a Dr. Dunn in Santa Cruz but I have found the best way to find a good
vet is to listen to people who have been treated by them, especially where
it concerns the fuzzies.  Thank you all.

The anonymous bandit owner