From:
DOOK-WOOF-DOOK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 07:02:01 -0400
We have a Found Ferret Here (Yes Another One).  IF anyone lost a ferret
in the Exeter, Pa area, please contact TinyPrints Ferret rescue at:

If you here about anyone, please pass this information on.  Owner will
have to describe the ferret.  The ferret will be held here for 2 weeks,
then put up for adoption.

Another Note: As we are closing, we have alot of bedding (Lovingly used).
We would like a small donation for it, to continue to help pay off our
medical bills at Horsham Vet Clinic.  If anyone would like some bedding,
please email me.  Martin's Cages will also be available for pick up only.

Marguerite
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue

TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Ebay Stores
http://stores.ebay.com/Aloha-Ferrets-Store
http://shops.half.ebay.com/alohaferrets