From:
LaCier Vincent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 1995 14:26:25 -0800
To Jim M., Iain, Laura, and Gail:

Thank you for the ideas!  =)  It didn't hit me that this is a similar way
that my wife has convinced me to have another child.  How sneaky.  I love
it.  =)  I had never thought about letting the little fuzzies do some of
the work themselves.  Which brings me to my next question:  I know that
Ferrets Northwest is in the area, but I'd also hope that there are some
on the list that lives in my area.  Maybe then we can set something up
and let them steal her heart...

Actually I'm getting a little nervous reading the digest with all the
reports of cancer showing up in what seems to be so many ferrets.  Is
this very common?

**   LaCier A. Vincent   *    "Now I know nothing is trivial"    **
**       KC7GTJ          *                  The Crow             **
**     Seattle, Wa       *                                       **