From:
Ann Badnadge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 20:33:21 +0100
Hi all let me start with a tip for you..  I have just built some new
traveling pens so that our furkids can come on holiday with us and I
didn't want the wooden floors to get soiled.  what could i do .  then
the light came on in my brain cell..  I brought some cheap self adhesive
floor tiles and fitted them on the floor and half way up the walls.  Now
the floors are easy to clean and they are war under foot for the furkids,
any misses of the litter tray can be quickly cleaned up...

Now for your help..
My friend lives in south Louisiana, near to Lake Charles and she is willing
to open her home to a furkid but the local shelter just passed her onto a
pet shop?????  if you can help and know of any healthy furkids needing a
good home then please contact her [log in to unmask]
she is a first time furkid mom but has every thing ready for that special
little one (or two) I do hope you can help her if you are in that local..

loud dooks to you all

 Eggy Annie