From:
daniel pelletier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 02:34:50 -0500
Hi!  this will be short.  to all those who are offended by what ed said, I
understand you.  It was cold, tactless, etc, but he does have the right to
ask.

By the way, how many of you or your parents, or any person you know, have
being saved by what we learned with necropsies, even though what saved the
person you know had already being studied more than once?  To people who
want him off the list, please take a "chill pill", to ed learn how to
address certain issues more tactfully (for your own good)!  my 2 cents

dan