From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2006 19:49:58 -0500
These Floors are Made for Pooping - Nancy Sinatra (this was her original
version)

You keep saying you got something for me
Lyrical arrangement by Mustelid Music Mangler,
Something you call love but confess
             Donna Baker
You've been hoardin' where you shouldn't 've been hoardin'
And now I stuck with wiping up your mess

Well, these floors are made for pooping,
and that's just what we'll do
One of these days these you know we're gonna poop all over you

You keep poopin' where you shouldn't be poopin'
Now it's hard for me to check your poops
Green poop, birdseed, tarry, and pencil-thin poop
Is it time to get you to the vet?

These floors are made for pooping,
and that's just what we'll do
One of these days you know we're gonna poop all over you

You keep dookin' where you shouldn't be dookin'
You keep thinking I won't catch you in that plant (Ha!)
Well, I've just found me a brand new box of raisins (Yeah!)
And I know how to war dance with the best

These floors are made for pooping,
and that's just what we'll do
One of these days you know we're gonna poop all over you

Are you ready, floors?
Start poopin'!