Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 23:46:49 +0000
Hi everyone,

Can any of you Florida residents tell me if they require the Imrab 3
vaccination for rabies for ferrets?  I am relocating to Florida this
very Friday and taking my beloved fuzzbutts with me (of course!) and I
know they require current rabies vaccinations, but not sure what kind.
In Kansas you have to use the Imrab 3 to be sure your fuzzy won't get
into trouble if it should happen to bite anyone.  Mine never bite, but
I just need to know what the requirements are.  Anyone know?

Julie and Razz, Boo and Nutmeg.