Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 20:04:25 -0400
Hello all!  I haven't posted on here regularly in about three years...
so most of you won't know me.

I have four ferrets currently....Fred - Almost 6 years.  Silver Mitt,
adopted from Chere McCoy of Indian River County Ferret Shelter.Bomber -
3 yrs.  Light panda mutt.  Deaf, adopted from Central Florida Friends
of FerretsMerlin - 4.5 yrs.  Light blaze mutt.  Deaf, adopted from an
Indiana shelter run by Mason Lowry.Amelia 4.5 yrs.  Epitome of Evil
B*tch, Merlin's companion.  Anyway...my husband and I just moved to St.
Petersburg, Florida after losing our jobs last month in Indiana.  While
the business is in fine health right now, I would like to immediately
line up a local vet for the run of the mill care.  I guess I wil be
headed back to Dr. Kemmerer in Gainesville for the major things.  She
treated my Kif a few years ago, when he had a rare form of pnuemonia.
The nearest big intersection is 34th Street and 5th Avenue North, if
that helps.  Also, for you local folks, I need to find a vet for my cat
and dog, too.  I'm going to Live Oak Veterinary Clinic Tuesday to get
the dog registered.  But, I would like to find a recommended place.

Additionally...is there a ferret club around here?  Hello to all and I
look forward to re-familiarizing myself with the FML.

Sincerely,
Jaclyn