From:
[log in to unmask] (Katherine Fritz)
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 1994 09:48:35 -0500
Pardon my posting this to the list, but I know there are a number of
CompuServe subscribers who get the FML directly and don't visit the
Petsforum or haven't in awhile...

As of Friday, Oct. 28, 1994, the CompuServe Petsforum has SPLIT!  After
months of bursting at the seams, the forum has split into two, PetsOne and
PetsTwo.  The Small Mammals section has MOVED to PetsTwo and has SPLIT
into three sections: 1) Section 11, Small Mammals, 2) Section 7, Wildlife
Rehabilitation, and 3) Section 2, FERRETS.

Yes, ferrets now have their very own section on CompuServe!  If you are a
CIS member and haven't visited in awhile, please stop by!  The
redecoration is finished, there are plenty of litter boxes and everything
is ferret-proofed! :-)

To get there, GO PETSTWO and select section 2, Ferrets.  If you're not
sure how to change your software to get to the new forum, give a holler.
Both section leaders are members of the FML and will be happy to help.

Steven Markowitz [log in to unmask]
Katie Fritz 71257,3153 or [log in to unmask]

--
         Katie Fritz -- Internet: [log in to unmask]
CompuServe: 71257,3153--S2 Ferrets Section Co-Leader, Animal Forum--GO PETSTWO