Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2010 19:40:48 -0500
Just listed on ebay, a handmade ferret nativity set along with
Christmas ferret figurines. A few of the figurines can be hung as
ornaments also. Great Christmas gifts for yourself or ferret friends.
More will be listed every week as the days creep closer to Christmas.
Buy early to avoid the Christmas rush. Custom pieces can also be made
to your specifications. You can view the nativity set through this
link (the camera we had to use is not our regular camera so I do not
think photos came out as well as they should):
http://cgi.ebay.com/330494777511
and the other items here:
http://shop.ebay.com/minkey98/m.html

Eleanor, Donald and the ferrets