From:
Glenda Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 17:07:54 -0400
I found this on my news lists this morning and I felt that it might be of
importance since some might use this as an ingredient in our duck soup
recipes.  It wouldn't hurt to look to be sure all our ingredients are safe
for the fuzzies.  I copied the whole blurb so I wouln't get anything mixed
up.  Feel free to cut or change anything.

  WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The H.J.  Heinz Co.  has recalled 371,800 jars
  of its vegetable-chicken baby food because they may contain elevated
  concentrations of lead, the Agriculture Department announced Friday.
  All 4-oz.  jars of Heinz Building Block 2 Vegetable Chicken Dinner with
  a code beginning with P3117WB - one day's production - are being
  recalled from retail food stores nationwide, the agency said.  P-51
  appears inside the USDA inspection seal on the product label.  Jars
  tested in the day's production contained 20-22 micrograms of lead.

Also, could you tell me the link to where the duck soup recipes are stored.
I have quite a few but, I wanted to look through them again.  I've got to
make some and store it for emergencies.  I'm a nurse and it looks as though
this is going to be a bad winter for the flu and colds.  There is already a
bad virus making it's way around so I want to be prepared.

Stay healthy and hug the fuzzies.

P.S. I wore my FML 10th anniversary shirt to the newly formed Ferret
Club in Knoxville and it was a hit!  Thanks.....

Dooks to all,  Glenda and the Smoky Mountain seven