Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 17:47:55 -0800
Hi all
I didn't win da races but I gave it my best try.  I need to practice more
I guess.

Two little girls came in.  They said their names were Sydney and Sassafras.
I gave them da tour of da place and they asked a lot of questions about
da Flying Lesson.  I explained it to them and set them up with a teacher.
They were soon soaring around with da best of them.  Like everyone else
they seem to have a problem with landings but they are getting da hang of
it.  They said to send their luv to their mommy and lots of hugs.

A little guy came in.  He said hiz name waz Winkey.  He waz met by Bell and
Marvin.  They all seemed happy to see each other.  They went off talking
about home and catching up on all da news.  They were going over to da
Otter Slide to do some sliding.  They were soon sliding down and running
back for some more.  They didn't seem to mind getting a little wet for da
fun.  They said to send their luv to their mommy and lots of cuddles.

Well I am off to da races again.  I hate getting beat at anything and I am
going to practice a lot.  Gotto go

By BYe
Sandee