From:
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 03:06:58 -0500
Hey everybody!

Snowball came back on Sunday.  He was in a foster home for almost 2 months
and his foster parents couldn't keep him anymore :o(  if there is anyone
out there who could foster/adopt this SWEET boy who doesn't get along with
other ferrets, please let my mommie know.

The All About Pets show is this weekend (March 9-11) at the International
Center Building # 5.  I'll be there with my bells on and i hope to see some
of you too.

The shelter is looking for volunteers over the weekends, if you can help,
please let us know.

Love, Harley "Bug"

Miss Randy S.M. Belair & Harley "Bug"
President