From:
Shawn Richardson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 07:25:03 -0800
Lance:

Me appreciates very much all da advice from da ferret oracle and all
da not ferret oracle peoples.  Me likes da idea a da scruffing from da
Petey.  Oracle, me not like Ferretone, and me can't get a chew toy cause
Merlin steals dem from anybody dat got one.  Me loves me Nikita, but me
thinks women lots of trouble.

Nikita:

Me is da big albino girl dat Lancy Prancy loves.  Me likes older men.
Pirate is two, and he is my love.  Lancey is so young-- Only 11 months
old.  Me is a year and a half says da animal doctor.  Me no likes
scruffing; me does like ferretone.  Me just not a social girl; me spends
time with da Smokey Princess and da Rat King, but me really just keeps
to me self.