Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 1997 17:23:29 -0400
Hello,
Well this is a first time post for me, but I feel there is a geat need for
some help for little ones from IL.  Anyone who can help it is greatly
needed, it does not have to be money.  Anything will help sleep sacks, toys,
food, water bottles, food dishes, and most of all homes for the little ones,
and transportation.  Please let's all work together to get these kids to
safety.  Foster Ferret is working so hard to rescue these kids so let's all
jump in and help in any way we can.  Thanks ahead of time fuzzie lovers.

Rose