From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 22:00:13 -0700
I am so happy to know that I carry the asparagas detecting gene, and aren't
you all just thrilled to pieces for me!  However, I've forgotten why we
were discussing asparagas on the ferret list.  ???  Anyway, what I wanted
to ask, is, if I feed asparagas to my ferrets, will I be able to, ahem,
'detect' it?  And will, after digesting their asparagas, my ferrets still
go, "ooooh, ooooh, ooooh, I have produced my own treat, get away, get away,
it's mine, mine, mine?  Except for Neugi, who goes "Gack, you things are
dis-gust-ing, I can't believe you are standing there, doing that, I'm just
going to continue staring, because you are sure to do something else
totally stupid, and I wouldn't want to miss it".

Georgia - the left coast one...