From:
"Margaret Zick (and Stan, Ollie and Jezebel)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 1996 22:54:47 -0400
Hello Everybody,

My guy George, aka Luggo, also likes to roll over on his back.  He does this
quite often, only when I am doing something else (not paying attention to
him) and regularly lays across my feet.  And yes, he "paws" at the air,
trying to look as pityful as possible.  And yes, he has me trained very
well, I always reward this behavior with tummy rubs.  He also sleeps on his
back, with his front feet in the air.

Maxwell also rolls on his back for tummy rubs, but not nearly as much as
George.

Margaret and the Zick Zoo
George--Tell the vet I am *not* fat! I'm just well rounded.