From:
D&J Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 18:36:57 -0800
I just give my kids a couple licks each morning from the bottle, I just
make sure that they get just a little since is so strong.  I have never
had to use it to trim their nails.  When I trim their nails, I stand them
up on the bathroom sink, with their backs to my stomach and just gently
hold a paw and they will just stand still the let me do it!  They both
are so good about getting their nails trimmed but they do hate to have
the back nails done!!  I will hold them on their backs to do the back
nails and that is the only time they will struggle with me, I had to
learn to do the nails by myself since I am the one that takes care of
them and all the grooming.  I just gently scruff them to do their teeth
and ears, they don't mind the teeth but hate having the ears cleaned!!

Best wishes and prayers to all that have lost babies recently.

God keep all the rest of you and your fuzzies safe,
Julie, Sammy & Noni