From:
"Schultz, Cherie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 09:31:53 -0500
Cherie Schultz.

Oh Meg,
I read your post on your Silly Tiger Lilly and never did I think it was
coming to a grave end until the last.  I broke out in tears right at my
station terminal reading my mail.  I'm soooooo sorry for your loss.  You
Lilly seemed to be a fuzzy Olympian for all fuzzies and people to adore.
Your heart must be crumbled.  Please be comforted in the thought that her
life with you was filled with love and kisses.  I'm sure your other fuzzies
will bolster you up in this terrible time.

I'm going home at lunch today to see my big boy Boo and give him extra
kisses.  He blows a kiss to you too.

Warmest Wishes,
Cherie