Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:16:44 -0800
Whatz up!? It's Junior Princess Bella Bear.. I am taking over for
Princess Pepper since she retired. Oh yea, she still around pestering
me... but that's ANOTHER story!

Auntie Kat waz talking about the upcoming Support Our Shelters (SOS)
Raffle and she said she was still needing STUFF for the prizes! I
thought I would help her and ask ya'll for STUFF. Ok.. what kinda
stuff? you know... STUFF! Ferret Stuff, people that love ferret stuff.
Oh oh... blankies... and treats... yea, lotz of treats!

Just some cool stuff! What you all donate to these raffles are ALWAYS
so cool! And I think this year is gonna be the BESTEST year ever! Ok
ok... yea, it's my FIRST year helping SOS... but I really really think
it'z gonna be GREAT!

If ya wanna donate for this SOS Raffle PLEASE contact Ms. Kat
[log in to unmask] She'll give ya ALL the 4-1-1

Oh ... did I tell you ? Well of course I didn't cause I haven't talked
to you all much cause mommy had the flue. So... my little sister --
Kawtin Kandy is a flying ferret. Really.. she is. She can leap to
and from ANYTHING! The funniest time was watching her jump up on the
couch.. and behind mommas back... and her little butt was a wiggling
as she got ready to pounce! Well, momma moved a little farther away --
still unaware of the leaping ferret behind her... Kawtin didn't even
flinsh! SHE JUMPED... SHE FLEW... like forever! And she landed right
on mommas head! Scared the poop outa mom! Ya had to be there!

I won't even go into my little bro Hammie... he's a butthead! Spoiled
little brat!

Sew, whata say? Wanna help SOS make this raffle COOL? Email Ms. Kat

Toot-a-loo Bella Bear!
www.supportourshelters.org