From:
Lynn Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 22:03:56 -0400
Another lady and I in Florida are trying to find a way to get, so far, 3
kits from Oregon to Florida.  The nearest airport in OR is Medford and the
nearest one in FL is Tampa.  So far we are striking out with flying them
here because of the hot weather.  Delta won't fly any animals if the temp
is 85 degrees.  Does anyone have any suggestions how we could get them
here?  Reading the FML I see where ferrets are being shipped by air so at
least one of the airlines is doing it.  Oh, Delta doesn't come out of
Medford and they said it would have to be Portland.  Does anyone have any
idea what airlines do come out of Medford?  Please email me if anyone can
help.  Thank you

Lynn & the Seven Sneaky Fur Suited Snakes: Rosie, Blossom, George, QT,
Sadie, Cocoa, and Caffie, wistfully hoping to add Stevie and Bart to our
business also.