From:
Brian and Lisa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:12:42 -0400
Hi Folks,

You have all been so helpfull to me in the past, I hope you can answer
a question for me?  I lost my 6 1/2 year old Chamois last week to
complications due to phneumona.  My 3 year old little girl Panda is
feeling the loss also.  I am thinking of getting another little boy for
her to play with.  I have not purchased a baby since Chamois and I am
concerned that I will bring a disease or diseases into the house.  When I
received Panda, she was abandoned (let loose one the street to fend for
herself) she brought ECE into the house.  Although she showed no sighns,
I didn't know she could be a carrier.  Needless to say, all three of my
other kids at the time got it.  They all came back from it eventually,
but it was a long road.  What do I need to worry about bringing a pet
store ferret into the house?  Will Panda get ECE this time if the kit is
a carrier?  What about AD?  I would hate to have to wait until Panda
passes to get another kit, but after the ECE we went through two years
ago, I'm worried.

Thanks, Lisa and her little girl, Panda
and her "angels" Sneak, Chamois and Chi chi