From:
zoosferretsanctuary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 11:18:30 -0500
Alicia, I loved your post! With so much illness & loss we have all
suffered, it is healthy & good to find a post on the lighter side.

Here are a few questions & answers from a bogus interview with a
ferret rescue & sanctuary.

QUESTION: "I`ve heard that ferrets are intelligent. Can you educate
them?"

ANSWER: "Several are working on their PHD (Piling it Higher & Deeper) "

QUESTION: "Do you do shots at your sanctuary?"

ANSWER: "No, we don`t drink."

QUESTION: "After a long day, what do you do for entertainment?"

ANSWER: "We watch the tube a lot--as the ferrets crawl through it!"

QUESTION: "What kind of numbers are you dealing with at your
sanctuary?"

ANSWER: "Mostly #1 and #2"

OK--That`s my attempt at making you smile. Someone else`s turn now.

Please give your fuzzies a snuggle from us!

Love,
Zoo