Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 08:10:24 -0700
First of all... to Carol, I am sure I speak for many ferret people all over
when I say, You did the right thing!  I was so happy to see that you called
animal control on that woman!  She doesn't deserve to have those sweet
fuzzies!  Also, THANK YOU!!  to all of you who are writing David Letterman!
I wrote him myself and plan to write again!!!  I would like those people
flooded with mail telling them what jerks they are!!  I hope that more of
you will write.  It doesn't take much time to tell him that he was wrong
for abusing that ferret!  I know the address was on the FML a million
times, but if you somehow missed it: [log in to unmask] PLEASE, write!!

Thanks!!
Heather & Eddie