From:
Susan Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 09:09:29 EDT
HI, my name is Sue and I live in MA.  I was wondering if anyone would be
able to tell me if they knew of anyone that would be interested or knew of
anyone interested in some.  I NEED to find a good home for my "babies".  My
life has changed so drastically and cannot give the "time" that is needed
for them.  I am willing to sell them and their "cute toys, cage, bedding,
etc.) at a very reasonable price.  They will NEED to go to a home that
there is a lot of time for them or at least a place they can get out of
their cage to play for a bit and then some human inervention along with it.

This is very hard for me as I am a person that ALWAYS had been a FIRM
believer of getting a pet and you TAKE that pet for THEIR WHOLE LIVES.
This is the 1st time in my life that I have had to do this and it is
tearing me up inside.  I had 3 and found a home for 2.  My son has 1
and I have 1 and we also have 2 others from someone that lives with us.

I DON"T WANT to part with them, none of us do.  It's just that it would be
better for them.  If anyone, can lead us to the right "person/s" it would
be GREATLY appreciated.  Thanks to anyone that might be of help. =)

You can email me at  [log in to unmask]

Suzeq