Date:
Mon, 6 May 1996 12:48:17 -0400
Some years ago, Valentine's screwed up an order for me and apologized with a
US$15.00 certificate for merchandise, no expiry.  I used to buy herp
equipment from them, but now, with just ferts and cats, I can't quite
justify the hassle of shipping stuff I can get anywhere across the border
(I'm in Canada).

...Well, it's still kicking around here.  I would like to give it to any
shelter or pro-ferret organization that places orders with Valentine's (in
Chicago, IL).  If this sounds like you, please drop me a line at:

[log in to unmask]  (Lynn)