From:
Tootsie Mead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2007 04:01:47 -0500
I got the 2 floors I ordered from Karen, for my Marshall mansion. The
kids were bouncing on the floors, playing and scratching inside and
slowly getting used to them. I put my big guy in the top floor and
threw some jingle cat balls in and OMG, oh what fun he had!!! He ran
around the floor pushing the ball with his nose and even pushing it up
along the cage sides. He had so much fun as did I watching him play.
This is when I wish I had a camcorder. Will have to get one of the CVS
throwaway ones when they are on sale. He finally decided he was done
playing and went inside the floor as I coached him over to the hole
underneath for him to get out. He saw my hand and his sister below and
out he came. These floors are great for total darkness that ferrets
need too, never mind floor space. He then went into his new huge
sleepsack that Auntie Rose (LFFR) made for him. If you want to see the
floors and order your own, you can contact Karen either through email
or ebay and her link is :
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbyzferretQQhtZ-1

She also makes the floors for Midwest, Super Pet and Marchioro cages
and does custom orders. She can make the floors so they are solid and
not with sleeping quarters inside.

Check out my sisters super bedding too at:
http://stores.ebay.com/Little-Feet-Ferret-Retreat-Bedding

Just an update on our cows that we raised since they were babies (beef
cows saved from being meat) that found a new home in Mississippi a
couple months ago. We are in contact with their new owner who owns a
sanctuary there, who lost most of her animals during hurricane Katrina.
She sent us photos of them and they are very content and must be in
heaven with their new surroundings. The have a pond on their 7 acres
of land as well as a couple other steers, horses and dogs. She loves
brushing Muddy the female and says she just about falls asleep while
she brushes her ( she would do the same when my husband brushed her).
The lady keeps in contact with us and has invited us to come visit
whenever we would like. It took quite some time to find them a home
where they would not be slaughtered and yes we could have sold them
for meat as they were huge beef cows and would have brought some big
bucks, but we did not buy them for that. These cows are very lucky and
we were very fortunate to have found a great home for them. Many people
on the fml had so many ideas and gave us info on where to call for help
finding them homes. Persistance in finding them a home and so many
contacts out there paid off. This list has been wonderful and so
helpful to so many.

Thank you all for your help when we needed it and when other people
need it. It seems that so many are caring and willing to help. Great
group of people.

We want to also give our condolences to all that have recently lost a
fur baby. You have our deepest sympathy, even though we may not contact
each and every one of you, we are very sorry for you loss.

Eleanor, Donald and the 11 ferts