From:
Philippe et Sophie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 1997 17:21:53 +0200
Hello,
This is the first time we send a message here.

Several times, I felt like calling help till we found the FAQ, which answers
help us a lot.  But today, the FAQ can't help me, I need more advices.

The 1st march, we have adopted Croquette, an albino girl.  She has been
opered, because she was in heat ( the seller told us she was 6 month old,
she was in heat a week later.) :-o Although I am all the day with her, we
think she need a friend, so the 12th april, we adopt Fioth, a 10 month old
boy.  So they have the same age.

But since he arrived, Croquette stopped playing with us or with him.  The
only thing she does is catch him by the neck, and get him back to the cage,
to sleep with her or to give him some cuddles.

The poor Fioth doesn't share her opinion, and he escapes her when he can.
Then she follows him, her nose stick to his neck, hissing some times and
when she's fed up of running she nips his neck, and get it back to the cage.

This is a battle for the dominance? Croquette is the one who nips. Fioth
only nips when he is fed up of her. Croquette nips him softly, Fioth has
never bled.

This is love?  Croquette and Fioth were in the same cage, when we have
bought her.  One month and some days after, Fioth was still in the pet shop,
and we have get him back home.  May be she has remembered him, but I don't
think so But when she catchs him, she chuckles a lot and sometimes Fioth
whines a lot too.

May be all this is normal, but we are a little lost.

If you have an answer about Croquette's behaviour, please help me.

Thanks

Sophie.

L'equipe des Tisseurs de Rjves :
Sophie, Croquette, Philippe et Fioth