From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 09:12:38 -0500
Hello Chad and Liss.  I've never camped with ferrets, but I wanted to
reply to your post because I read some sad stories about unsuccessful trips
with ferrets.  I can not remember where I read this and am hoping someone
else on the FML will know and give you the site.  If you do be very careful
of them becoming overheated in the tent and of wild animals getting them.
Some of the stories were of birds flying in and scooping them up or
attacking them viciously- even while harnessed.  If you do have fun but
please be careful with your little fuzzbutt!

Does anyone know where the site was and if the stories were accurate?

Risa